Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Still here

I wanted to write a quick post to prove that I still exist. The last several weeks have been a blur with traveling, family visits and work. Hopefully things will slow down soon and I'll get a chance to write a decent post.

Alaska was amazing, although we didn't get the sunny weather I had hoped for. We did have a bear visit the bed and breakfast we were staying at, so of course we took lots of pictures. Sadly, no moose sightings, though.

I hope everyone is out enjoying the last bit of summer –– I wish I was!

2 Comments:

At 9/6/06, 1:24 PM, Blogger Jade L Blackwater said...

I'm so jealous of your Alaska trip - I can't wait to see pictures! Take care!

JLB

 
At 9/13/06, 10:18 AM, Blogger Mridula said...

In fact if I can ever visit the US, Alaska would be the must see place on my list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home