Monday, July 31, 2006

Internet, I'm miserable

Last week, Tom thought he was having a particularly bad allergy attack. Well, turns out it was a cold. Now he's passed the disease torch to me and I am suffering.

It seems to be some kind of hybrid monster of all the colds I've ever suffered: swollen throat, coughing, aches, lethargy, alternating runny and congested nose. My eyes feel so swollen and itchy that I'm ready to claw them out of my head. Most attractive is the panting; I can't breathe through my nose, so my mouth is always hanging open while I desperately gulp in air.

Sadly, I don't even have the comfort of staying home from work and sleeping the day away because I have a deadline in five hours. Guess I better stop hanging around here. Bye, Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home