Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Holidays

Since I won't be around for the Christmas holidays, there will be no decorating this year. Which means that the hundreds of lights I bought last year will have to sit in their little boxes for another year. My neighbors would be grateful to know that even were I to break out the holiday cheer, it would look nothing like this.

Warning: you can't watch this without the sound, and it's a tad loud. You might have to scroll down to see it; don't be thrown by questionable content on the rest of the page.

6 Comments:

At 11/28/05, 12:27 AM, Blogger Amy N. said...

Yes, yes and NO! I said exactly the same thing the first time I saw it.

I thought our neighbors in California who decorated with huge plywood cutouts of every cartoon character ever drawn were bad, but they were amateurs compared to this.

 
At 11/28/05, 6:48 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Urgggh, I can't get this thing to load. I want to see the light-show too!

 
At 12/2/05, 4:33 AM, Blogger Mridula said...

Lily, come to India and see some of the marriage processions! You will change your opinion.

 
At 12/2/05, 10:08 AM, Blogger Amy N. said...

I've seen them in movies and they look like quite an event. Maybe I'll get lucky and see one while we're there. Is lucky the right word?

 
At 12/3/05, 7:53 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

When exactly do you leave? Is it 2wks now?

 
At 12/3/05, 9:26 AM, Blogger Amy N. said...

Actually, it's four days. We leave on Wednesday. Eek!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home